Background

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Best Books of 2010

As we ring in a new year, I wanted to share the books I consider to be the best books I read in 2010.

The Help by Kathryn Stockett
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Steig Larrson
Monique and the Mango Rains by Kris Holloway
People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks
Signoria da Vinci by Robin Maxwell

Overall this year, I read 36 books with a total of 13,486 pages.  Not bad statistics for a very busy school year which severely limited my reading time.  I only wrote 16 reviews, a dismal number at best and one statistic I hope to increase over the course of 2011. 

1 comment:

  1. I really liked The Help too, and I have loved everything I've read by Gerladine Brooks. I haven't read People of the Book yet, though. Happy New Year!

    http://laughingstars.net

    ReplyDelete