Background

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fall Into Reading Challenge 2010


I LOVE Katrina's Reading Challenges at Callipidder Days.  I am so glad to be joining the Fall Into Reading Challenge again.  I failed miserably with the Spring Challenge and I hope I am being more realistic with my goals this time around.  I can always depend on these challenges to jumpstart my reading.  Here is my list of books I hope to read between September 22nd and December 20th. You can find the information to join here and the post to link you list to here

Fiction
Little Bee by Chris Cleeve
The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
The Count of Monte Cristo (unabridged) by Alexandre Dumas
The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson
The Girl Who Kicked a Hornet's Next by Stieg Larsson
Gods in Alabama by Joshilyn Jackson
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
Book Club pick for November
Book Club pick for December

Non-Fiction
I am Nujood, Age 10 and Divorced by Nujood Ali
The Know It All by A. J. Jacobs

2 comments:

  1. Great looking line up for your Fall reading. Loved "The Girl" series. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the girl series ... ughh want em! lool
    gotta add them to the list asap!
    somehow!
    hehe
    happy reading
    sinerly
    bonafide blogger
    http://we-b-blogging.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete