Background

Thursday, December 23, 2010

School of Life Reading Challenge



I am the perpetual school nerd, a geek.  I would be happy to go to school forever, getting degree after degree.  What is stopping me?  A little thing called tuition. So, when I found the School of Life Reading Challenge,  I knew I was joining!   This is the perfect challenge to feed my nerdiness.  I am joining at the Summa Cum Laude level.  I will be reading 12 books, but I will be double majoring in Human Geography and European History.  I teach the Advanced Placement course for both of these subjects, so not only will I be in full geekdom, but I will also be accomplishing a great deal of research for my courses as well. 

Here is my initial list of books. 

Human Geography Books -
1.  Geography Matters by Harm de Blij
2.  The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman
3.  Hot, Flat and Crowded by Thomas Friedman
4.  Naked Economics by Charles Wheelan
5.
6.

European History Books
1.  Sophie's World
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

No comments:

Post a Comment