Background

Sunday, June 28, 2009

What's On Your Nightstand - June 2009


My nightstand is an ever evolving stack of books! In June I read mostly books for by book club and for my own enjoyment. For July, I really need to start working on the ever growing list of books I need to read before school starts in August. Probably not as much fun, but necessary none the less.
This month I read -



The Reader by Bernhard Schlink



I am currently reading -

Salt:A World History by

Snow Falling on Cedars by

To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

Why Geography Matters by Harm de Blij


To be read this month -mostly school reading

A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens

In the Wake of the Plague by Norman Cantor

Vive La Revolution by Mark Steel

Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury

3 comments:

  1. I loved Reading Lolita in Tehran. Awesome book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love To Kill a Mockingbird! Also love Great Expectations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard of the history of salt book and it sounds really interesting actually! Oooo and I see from your sidebar that you've read THe Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. I still haven't made it to that one.

    And apparently I didn't make it down to your Nightstand post! (I'm a bit behind here I guess!) Scrolling through your blog now . . .

    ReplyDelete