Follow-up to last week’s question:
Do you keep all your unread books together, like books in a waiting room? Or are they scattered throughout your shelves, mingling like party-goers waiting for the host to come along?
I keep my TBR books in several locations and each has it's own purpose...
- The books I am planning to read next are stacked up on the table beside my bed - usually no more than 5 or 6, if it is more, I feel like they are going to topple over on me while I sleep.
- Books I need to read for research for the classes I teach are on a shelf in my office.
- There is a basket of books in my bedroom that I should read, but I am just not in the mood and may never be...
- There are also some in my closet, can't remember why they are there and not with the others????
- All others, and there are many, are on the book shelves in my great room. This is where I go to pull books for my stack by my bed when it is getting low.
How about you, where do you keep your TBR books? For more interesting answers, go to Booking Through Thursday.