Background

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Fall Into Reading Challenge Is Coming

The start of school always stops my reading progress in its tracks. I have not even opened a book for 5 weeks! My husband asked the other day why I was so grumpy and I really didn’t have a good explanation. After thinking about it, I really believe it is because I have not had time to read - relax and escape – in such a long time. BUT, I have just the event to remedy that! Katrina at Callapidder Days announced the Fall Into Reading Challenge is coming next week. Immediately, I began collecting a list of books I can’t wait to read and review. So, if you need a reading jumpstart, head over the Callapidder Days this week and join the fun.

2 comments:

  1. I've missed "seeing" you, though I knew you were absorbed with the back-to-school season. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, I miss you so much! And I still haven't returned your call. *Hanging my head in shame.* Lately, my reading has been mostly blog reading, and whatever Amelia hands me to read to her. :) Keep us posted on your list!

    ReplyDelete