Background

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

First Blog Award!


I was thrilled to get the wonderful award from my friend Steph at Stark Raving Bibliophile. I have only been blogging since March, 2009, so to have people actually read my book reviews is GREAT!

The Lemonade Award is a feel good award that shows great attitude or gratitude. Here are the rules for accepting this award:

  • Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post.
  • Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
  • Link your nominees with your post.
  • Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
  • Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.

Here are some of the blogs I read on a regular basis that inspire me and make my life a little easier.

  • Katrina at Callapider Days---She was the first blog I discovered and fell in love with. Her Spring Reading Challenge is the reason I began blogging.
  • Heather at Age 30+... A Lifetime of Books--- Love her reviews and her book club blog is an inspiration.
  • Marie at The Burton Review --- I share her love of historical fiction and her Friday Fill-ins are great.
  • Allie at Hist-Fic Chick --- I have to visit her blog sparingly or I end up at Barnes and Noble with a bag full of historical fiction books she has reviewed.
  • Jennifer at Snapshot --- She reviews wonderful books for kids and young adults. My son's reading list is richer because of her blog.
  • Laura at I'm An Organizing Junkie--- I have time to read because of Laura's great tips and especially her Meal Plan Monday.
  • Carrie at It's Frugal Being Green--- She makes me pay attention to frugal, environmental size of me that tries really hard to hide! I have found lots of inspiration on her site.
  • Ashley at Make It and Love It--- She makes things I can only dream of. Wish I had her talent.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Jenny! I am honored to receive this award from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx for including me.. I appreciate it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! And I love several of the blogs that you awarded along with me.

    Good to know that you are reading, and what types of posts/recommendations you like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Jenny!!! You made me laugh when you said that you have to read my blog sparingly or else you end up with too many books! :)

    I'll post about this later in the week!

    ReplyDelete