I was thrilled to get the wonderful award from my friend Steph at Stark Raving Bibliophile. I have only been blogging since March, 2009, so to have people actually read my book reviews is GREAT!
The Lemonade Award is a feel good award that shows great attitude or gratitude. Here are the rules for accepting this award:
- Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
- Link your nominees with your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.
Here are some of the blogs I read on a regular basis that inspire me and make my life a little easier.
- Katrina at Callapider Days---She was the first blog I discovered and fell in love with. Her Spring Reading Challenge is the reason I began blogging.
- Heather at Age 30+... A Lifetime of Books--- Love her reviews and her book club blog is an inspiration.
- Marie at The Burton Review --- I share her love of historical fiction and her Friday Fill-ins are great.
- Allie at Hist-Fic Chick --- I have to visit her blog sparingly or I end up at Barnes and Noble with a bag full of historical fiction books she has reviewed.
- Jennifer at Snapshot --- She reviews wonderful books for kids and young adults. My son's reading list is richer because of her blog.
- Laura at I'm An Organizing Junkie--- I have time to read because of Laura's great tips and especially her Meal Plan Monday.
- Carrie at It's Frugal Being Green--- She makes me pay attention to frugal, environmental size of me that tries really hard to hide! I have found lots of inspiration on her site.
- Ashley at Make It and Love It--- She makes things I can only dream of. Wish I had her talent.